Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A week of "Lasts"


Well it's a week of "lasts" here at the JC, we went on our last out of Jerusalem field trip on Sunday, where we got to go float in the dead sea, coolest feeling ever. It felt a lot like space, your body is weightless. But it comes with a consequence, it's super salty. I figured this out not only by feeling the sting in places that aren't supposed to sting, but I was a dummy and wanted to see how salty it tasted and stuck my tongue in; I'm pretty sure I've lost some brain cells while I've been here. Either that or the blistering 110 Degree weather could have killed some brain cells. All in all it was a fantastic field trip probably my fav, I can say to the JC administration way to go out with a BANG.
Its our last week of classes, and tests, and everything it's super crazy. I remember three months ago sitting at home counting down the days.... 10 days, 7 days, 5 days, etc... Now we are down to the single digits here and I don't want to count down, everyone plays it off as if we aren't leaving. What a sad thought. Well I must go to linen exchange so farewell until later

1 comment:

  1. ok..LOVE that picture of you!! stinkin' cutest think ever! Love ya

    ReplyDelete